Meatloaf Recipe Ingredients
* 1 (14 ounce) package firm tofu, drained and mashed
* 2 pounds ground turkey
* 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
* 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
* 1/4 cup minced green bell pepper
* 2 eggs, beaten
* 1/4 cup brown sugar
* 1/4 cup soy sauce
* 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
Meatloaf Recipe Instructions
1. First of all preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9 inch square baking dish.
2. And then in a bowl, mix the tofu, turkey, bread crumbs, soup mix, green pepper, and eggs. Place the mixture into the prepared pan, and mold into a loaf shape.
3. Next in a saucepan over low heat, blend the brown sugar, soy sauce, and mustard.
4. Bake the meatloaf 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Drizzle with the sauce mixture, and continue baking 15 minutes, or to an internal temperature of 180 degrees F (80 degrees C). Enjoy the tofu meatloaf !