Cajun-Seasoned Meatloaf Recipe
* 1 to 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
* 1/2 pound ground pork or more beef
* 1 large egg
* 1/3 cup finely ground bread crumbs
* 1 medium tomato, seeds removed, cored, finely chopped
* 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
* 1/4 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
* 1/4 cup celery, finely chopped
* 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons Cajun or Creole seasoning mixture
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* dash pepper
* 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
* ketchup or chili sauce, optional
Combine all ingredients except ketchup or chili sauce; pack into a loaf pan or meatloaf pan, or shape into a loaf shape and set on a rack or crumpled foil on a shallow baking sheet. Try to keep it out of the drippings with a piece of crumpled foil or a wire rack. If desired, spread ketchup or chili sauce over top about 10 minutes before done.
Bake at 350° for 60 to 70 minutes. The meatloaf recipe of cajun seasoned is ready to serve...great ! Enjoy it !