MEATLOAF RECIPE INGREDIENTS
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 clove large garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound lean ground lamb or beef
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill weed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 large eggs, beaten
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease two shallow 6-inch casseroles.
2. Lightly saute onion and garlic in the butter; set aside.
3. Combine ground meat, onion/garlic mixture, salt and pepper. Divide the mixture and press it into the prepared dishes.
4. Whisk the dill and parsley into the beaten eggs. Pour the eggs over the meat mixture.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until done. Serve hot. Makes 4 servings....enjoy the meatloaf !