French Meat Loaf Recipe
A nice meatloaf recipe to try !
Meatloaf Recipe INGREDIENTS
- 1 pound loaf French bread
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2 large eggs
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, sliced
Meatloaf Recipe INSTRUCTIONS
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Cut the top off french bread. Scoop out the center to leave a hollow shell. Crumble the scooped out bread and set aside.
3. In a skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef with chopped onion
and chopped celery; drain. Add salt, pepper, and tomato sauce; mix well.
4. Stir in the reserved bread crumbs and eggs; mix well. Spoon into the bread shell and place on a baking sheet.
5. Replace the top and arrange sliced cheddar cheese on top.
6. Bake for 30 minutes. The meatloaf recipe is reay...enjoy it !