Quick and Easy French Onion Meatloaf
* 2 pounds lean ground beef
* 1/2 cup rolled oats
* 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
* 1 egg, lightly beaten
* 1 can condensed French onion soup, undiluted
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
* ketchup or barbecue sauce, optional
Combine all ingredients in a bowl; pack into a meatloaf pan or large loaf pan. Bake at 350° for about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Spread top with a little barbecue sauce or ketchup about 5 or 10 minutes before done. Let rest a few minutes before slicing. The meatloaf recipe French is ready to serves 6 to 8.
Labels: meatloaf recipes