MeatLoaf Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 Tablespoons catsup
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon yellow mustard
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Mix the onion soup mix, ground beef, egg and milk together.
3. Form the combination into a well packed loaf shape in a 13 X 9 X 2 loaf pan.
4. Combine the rest of the ingredients and spoon onto the top of the meatloaf.
5. Bake uncovered, for about an hour. When done, take the meatloaf out of the pan and place on a serving plate. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. This meatloaf recipe is amazing and you'll use again and again, enjoy! Nice !